Friday, September 14, 2007

I was robbed by 2 BASTARDS!!!


Everyone, i was robbed like 3 hours ago. As you can see at the title, i was robbed by 2 bastards. who are malays!!


I was on the bike with Milky before they stopped our bike and pointed a 'parang' at us. They took 200 bucks from us and milky's phone. We're ok but i'm so damn pissed off!! The money that they took from me, that's all the money i have. And thanks to them that from now on i can only eat bread and plain water.


If only they kill me, i'll make sure that they will go down to hell with me. It a holly month for Muslim and yet they robbed students like us? how bad is that sin that they have just committed? i wish they'll fucking burn in hell for that. I really do.


They make me hate Malays more. I'm no longer proud to be a malay even though i'm proud to be my father's daughter. From now on, all this malays bastards and bitches from my university who always discriminate and cant stop bitching about me, dont they ever dare to think they will get any mercy from me. I'm sick of being nice and quiet.


I dont care what they'll think about me. I wouldnt say that i'm a malay anymore from now on. Because i'm not. I'm not a chinese nor a malay. i'm a mix of 2 races and you guys can say whatever u want. U aint gonna bring me down.


Even the police pissed me off when we're making report at the police station. God damn it, they dont trust us when we said we're robbed by malays because they are of the same race... Majority doesnt mean that they're the best damn it!


Dont blame me.... you guys put me in this position.



7 comments:

naturaepretender said...

better be extra careful next time...

pity you gal...

blame the GOV !

Shadi said...

ya lo.... this world what kind of ppl also got. scary.

let's migrate la wei!
i rather stay at some countryside farm than being robbed and discriminate here.

vrarsh said...

gurl..

totally understand wat u feel.. haihs.. its a sad state of affairs on our country.. but runnin away myt not solve all the probs..
dun bother bout them, just be grateful u r all alive n well... tc dear.

vrarsh said...

babe

i totally understand n am sorry for wat happened.. but wat to do,, we r in such a country.. it myt be shitty but well, we gotta to make the best out of it dont we?? u tc ryt.. just be grateful that u r alive n ok,, tc dear

Shadi said...

true. I'm still alive and i should be thankful.

sad huh... what is happening to our country?

Hikaru said...

Hey i have an idea,
All of you comes down heres and live in Canada, LOL Just kidding

Shadi said...

yeah, bring us to Canada then andre-chan. there'll be a wolf and a deer to take care of us. =p

But 1st, we must learn how to speak in French. lol.