Friday, November 23, 2007

Shadi's 22nd birthday!!!




birthday cake that milky bought for me. It's my favourite black forest and it's cute! but it doesnt taste good :(

" Go shadi, it's your birthday... we're going to party like it's your birthday~" ( something similar to what starscream like to say to me) LOL. Yes yes, a girl named Shadi was born on 14th November 22 years ago and that's me!


I'm officially 22 now!


My 22nd birthday was great. Not perfect but i had lots of fun and i was happy ( well, i didnt get drunk and wasted my big day :p). Milky bought a cake and a ring for me; Vaashant, Thari and Tim bought me a huge cake from secret recipe and we went for karaeok session for 4-5 hours; Qing and Hanu got me a birthday card and the best present for me this year is the warm wishes from my mom and brother, ALSO MY MOM's SPONSORSHIP FOR MY TRIP TO VIETNAM!! She was trying to make my dreams come true ( i was dying to travel ). But too bad the trip had been cancelled and i'm gonna get my money back from the organizer no matter what ( Damn angry la they tipu my money!).



cake bought by Vaashant, Thari and Tim and celebration at redbox the curve!!


thari, me and milky

singing! I'm addicted to singing! even though i cant sing well... hehe.



So back to the birthday thing. I was so touched when my long lost friends send me their warm wishes on my birthday. I must be blind all these years. I've forgotten about my real friends but i care for those who are just pretending to be friend. I refer these people as "Friendnemy". Which means an enemy who acts like a friend.


It feels good when people remember about my birthday. Because somehow they make me feel like the world revolves around me. And the only thing bad about birthday is... it reminds us that we're getting older and older day by day. I'm 22 now and soon i'll be 25...30...40, 70... then it'll be time to die. ( I dont wanna die!! I'm afraid of dying... ). But what to do? Time is the only thing that money cant buy and i have no doubt that it's ticking my life away. :(


But still, I love my birthday. Even though 1114 means everyday die once in cantonese. LoL.




No comments: