Monday, January 14, 2008

Criticism

Some people say that i'm such a drama queen. I dont understand why. It's not like i'm pretending to be someone else or what. I just like to play and fool around. I'm just trying to cheer people up and have fun. But in the end of the day, I'm still me; i'm still Shadi. I'm not an actress and i dont act.


Then some people say that i need some changes to be a better person. I must admit that i'm not perfect. In fact, no one is perfect. But i'm not that bad also right? Yes i have my temper, i'm not lady-like , i'm kiddy and sometimes i can be really really rude. But that's me right? That's who i am and that makes me special. Dont you think so? That makes me the one and only Shadi in this world. No one can ever replace me. I mean NO ONE. BUT, i accept criticism quite well. As long as it's constructive and it's for my own good. And i'll try my best to eliminate all my bad habits, by changing. =)


The worse part is, some say that they dont understand me at times. Okay, this hurts. Alot. I wonder what do they mean with that. Do they really mean it when the words came out from them? Am i really that evil or confusing that people dont really get me sometimes? So let me tell you guys why am i being so hostile sometimes. Because i'm jealous or unhappy. Clear? I'm not as understanding as some people out there and i'm not as nice as them. HA! THAT'S WHY I WAS BEING SO HOSTILE AND OFFENSIVE. Like it or not.


Shadi.

2 comments:

Hikaru said...

girl, we can't please everyone in this world. we can try but everybody will fail because there will always be someone who will say that what you're doing is bad. Don't change for them, stay the one and only Shadi that we all love :) whaddya say. Am I right or not?

Shadi said...

well andre-chan, that's what my friends told me too. And that's how i feel as well. I'm shadi and i dont have to change myself just because some people dont like the way i am. But what if they try to change me into a better person?