Monday, July 16, 2007

childhood memories

2 days after 3 of us almost died, we went out again. This time with another childhood friend of mine called Kok Keong. Alex, me and Kok Keong grew up together in a peaceful neighbourhood. I think we can be considered as some sort of life-time friends. We knew each other since we were 5. Guess how old we are now? 22!!!! Wrinkles gonna come visit me real soon!! No....

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I remember we used to go to school with the same school bus (I'll never forget that...Because Alex puke on me in that bus!! i can still see the mushrom now...eeww...). Those days when we were young, we were so naive but naughty. Kok Keong and I will bully Alex everytime we play Monopoly, cards and 'bakuli' (marbles). Then Alex will cry and ran home to his mom. Lol. I like to make him cry. I just love it!! Isk isk....no good....

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

And during Chinese New year, we'll play fire crackers together. While during Mooncake Festival, we never play lanterns like normal kids do. We'll play with FIRE. Lol. We'll melt the candles and somehow make it into something like a Volcano. We"ll then spit inside the melting candles and mini explosions will occur and that cheer us up.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I wish i could turn back time. I wish i could retain my youth. I wish people around me never grow old and die.




From left- Kok Keong, me and Alex

No comments: