Wednesday, July 18, 2007

'Skeletonship'

Why am i so skinny?

I've been eating all the time. But why am i still skinny? I dont wanna be 'skinny tree' like what stupid Joe like to call me. And dearest daddy a.k.a John, i dont wanna fly to Japan hiding in your cargo bag for 8 hrs! LOL....So back to the topic, can someone tell me how to gain weight / how to be less skinny? Please please?

Okay okay, dont ask me to drink oil or animal fat. Dont be so geli la u guys! Oil ma....u think i'm what? Oil tank ar?

Sigh....i've tried all the fattening food. Cheese, chocolate, Char koay teow and all those fried fried things. That's all my favourite. But of course nothing beats Japanese food!!! I'm crazy for Japanese food, I'll die for it. No no i dont wanna die yet... i mean i'll....well....u know what i mean?
I've been eating eating and eating....


But heck, why am i still 38kg??? Gosh.... i'm so skinny that i look like a ghost now. My mom said living skeleton is more appropriate. Nooooooooooo!!! i dont wanna be categorized as 'gang-gang of the skeletons'!! They are creepy. Sob.... Give me back my flesh!! My precious flesh....Pre~cious!!!

I guess i'm on my way to slowly evolve into skeleton too.... I look CrEePy!!!






So to all those kind-hearted people out there. This is a SOS message. PLEASE SAVE ME FROM 'SKELETONSHIP'!!! Please please please....double, triple, billion pleases.

2 comments:

naturaepretender said...

aiyoyo...why gettin skinnier n skinnier ?!

got a shock !

not you anymore...

is that your twins ?

shadi,
bring back shahadah !!!

Shadi said...

sob sob....ah king ko ko...

that's not my twin sister leh...that's me...

Help!!!!!