Monday, July 16, 2007

Plagiarism from Qing's Blog


I read Qing's blog just now and i think what she says is right about 3 of us- me, herself and Hanu.


They are the one who saved me from depression during my 1st semester in campus life. Or else i probably might ended up killing myself because of homesick by now. Lol.


Well, i have n friends nor room mate here in UKM. All of my friends went to different universities while i'm the only art stream student from high school who's lost here in UKM. That's how i became a refugee. I was lucky because i met them and they offer me their hands. Until now, their room became a refugee camp where me and Thari will overnight there whenever we're alone.


Amazingly, 3 of us from different race and religions can get along pretty well. We share alot of things in common too. We like to watch BAU, Las Vegas and CSI, we like to talk in Venusian (which we dont even know what we're talking about) and we like to sing! Rain drops keep falling on my head~ Lol. Yaya, dont forget the song 'go shawty, it's your birthday....' by 50cent that we sing in Tamil version...psycho case la we.


3 of us are crazy about beaches!! We went to Pangkor Island together before and we had a great time there. And about our recent outing, we went for ice skating in Sunway Piramid when they help me to 'walk' around the skating ring. Oh yeah i hurt my ankle because that skating shoes were damn uncomfortable!!! But hey! at least i learned how to walk on ice right? =p


They always take care of me like i'm 1 small baby. Force me to finish up my food and eat up all the vege. They make Nestum for me early in the morning before we go to class. That's why i call them mommy! And it's my pleasure to be a baby forever! Evil baby like stewie in the family guy. Lol. No no, i'm not evil....i'm innocent. Hiak hiak hiak (evil laugh).


Source: http://www.art.com/



And Hanu is a great cook. Me and Qing once make some pasta which taste like raw leaves without her....bluek....Geli nia....But Hanu appeared to be the saviour. She pour pour something in to the pasta and there comes the miracle....greatest pasta ever made in UKM!!! Lol.


That's how special our friendship is. We push aside the racism, stereotype, discrimination and all the differences we have. To us, skin colour and religions are no big deal. We are who we are and we live our own life and practice our beliefs freely. They show me the greatness of Christianity and Hinduism while i show them nothing because i'm not Islamic enough. *shaking head* sigh..


And hey! What happened to our Perhentian trip? No no, i mean Lang tengah.....Is there 'spirit' still there stoping us from visiting that island??

Well Qing and Hanu, i'm not a baby anymore! I knew the 'spirits' do not exist. =p




From left: me, Qing and Hanu (during our Pangkor trip)

2 comments:

vrarsh said...

haha.. sweetie.. u mean a whole lot to us too.. n seriously if it werent for u guys wen i had trouble god knoes how more depressed i cud have been.. u guys r da sweetest frens n yeah wanna go perhentian la. then u ppl wanna go vietnam all... say no money.. isk isk..

Shadi said...

Yay! cant wait to go Perhentian. I think the Vietnam trip sure tak jadi 1... Sure got ppl 'put aeroplane' or smth. sigh....