Friday, July 20, 2007

Tragic

Mom called me yesterday. i told her about my results and she told me a sad news.

An auntie who lived so long in the same neighbourhood with us in Penang died few days ago. In a tragic accident. She's on her way to work and there's an accident on the road. She's passing by the scene on her bike and Bang!! One of the car reversed and hit her. She died 2 hours later in the hospital.

In that accident. She bite her tongue off. Her helmet went missing. The hit was deadly.

She died because of some else's fault. She died for nothing.

I didnt know her very well. But we did spoke once. She's a very soft lady and i really cant believe that she's gone.

Clearly, a man lose his beloved wife; 2 kids lose their mother, forever.

I feel sad. I cant sleep last night. I was worried and i still do now. Because my mom is riding bike to work everyday. And my parents just bought a new bike for my brother.

So dear God, i pray to You....Please please bless my family and people around me to stay healthy and happy always. Am*n.

4 comments:

Hikaru said...

My sympathy to you and your family Shadi-chan

My prayers are for you now

Shadi said...

arigatou andre-chan,

well she's not a family member of mine. She's a lady staying in the same neighbourhood with us for decades.

That's why we called her 'auntie'. But she's gone now. Sob sob... :(

Vaashanthirren said...

ohhh.....

Shadi said...

sad right? but something suprising happened.

the guy who hit her died one day before her funeral.

what you did is what u get in return.