Monday, June 18, 2007

Happy happy Saturday~



I'm suppose to blog about this few days ago. But hey, my results was too 'good' and i have to morn for it, duh...


Well, I met up with my best buddies (Bryant and his gf, also Alex) back in Penang last Saturday. We went to AutoCity for karaoke. It was fun until Avril Lavigne took away my voice!!!



After 3 hours of singing, shouting and laughing, we went for our nice nice dinner.


So we went to a nice nice japanese buffet restaurant in Autocity, Penang called 'tao'



And before we went in, i curi-curi peep inside...wow...it looks like this:



The environment was very very nice. But that's not where we sit in the end...sigh...



We ate alot....like 4 hungry ghosts. lol. what? buffet ma....must eat till our stomachs explode wat. This is my favourite Scallopps!!! i ate 11 of it!


Oh oh....dont forget the Sushi!!!



After we clear up all the food, our table looks like this: What a mess...


Then i went to the washroom before we left. Look at the sink! isk isk....cute kan?


Then we started to do all kind of nonsense outside the restaurant. That's Alex and me...the super heros!



And this one- goddess of the thousand hands!



Lol. What a lovely dinner. A happy time with my best buddies. Well Bryant already plan something for our next outing! Cant wait to go back to Penang again! lol.


2 comments:

Hikaru said...

Hmmm the greatest super hero is in town LOL. That picture is cool I love it and I also love the goddess of a thousand hands. One day I,ll tell you what stupidity I can do with my friedns it's as funny as yours :D

Shadi said...

yeah! show me what stupidity u and ur friends can do. i believe u and the wolf are crazy enough to do all kind of nonsense. lol.