Saturday, June 2, 2007

Fei tan the ' Pei Tan Chuk'


Okay, it's time to blog again. Gary (Vaashant) told me to get a diary instead of writing blogs since my purpose is to kutuk those guys and praise my hamsters. lol. Gary ar Gary, get me a diary and i'll stop this crap lo. (neh....slow slow wait la).

Tonight's blog is about my dearest hamster- Fei tan. She very pity 1...always kena curse by Henry and Alex just because she's fat. But fat is not a crime ma, isn't it?



Fei tan : I'm fat but it's not a crime wat!!

So can you guys see now? She's just a hamster and you guys hurt her feelings. Kesian sekali....


Fei tan : I'm sleeping and i'm cute. Better than those Gerbils next door. Yippie!


Fei tan : My mommy sayang me very much and i like to lepak under the closet... it's my territory!

Fei tan : Uncle Henry is just too jealous because i know how to say gong hei fatt choi which his Gerbils are unable to do that... (For your information, they are a bit kurang upaya)


Yes? Wanna know more about Fei tan since she's too cute? Check out her lil profile below!

Fei tan's Little Profile:

  • An orange winter hamster
  • Single and available (divorced with Ham tan since he's an alcoholic that always bite her when he's drunk)
  • Loves to eat (likes sharing food with her mommy)
  • Lazy
  • Loves lepak-ing (under milky's closet)
  • Will fall asleep whenever you massage her tummy or neck.
  • Basically, she's fat, clumsy, intelligent and she's MINE.


4 comments:

Vaashanthirren said...

Yes? Wanna know more about Fei tan since she's too cute? Check out her lil profile below!

Fei tan's Little Profile:

* An orange winter hamster
* Single and available (divorced with Ham tan since he's an alcoholic that always bite her when he's drunk)
*Loves to eat (likes sharing food with her mommy)
*Lazy
*Loves lepak-ing (under milky's closet)
*Will fall asleep whenever you massage her tummy or neck.
*Basically, she's fat, clumsy, intelligent and she's MINE.

what is god's name is this?! Even hamster also got profile. Pandai sekali!

somore got divorce mah with another hamster. Canggihnya kehidupan hamster.!!!!!!!

Shadi said...

Lol. Btw, her divorce documents all also i sign for her 1. I'm the lawyer, the representative and the witness. yahoo!

Ben & Darling said...

Hey Fei Tan, long time no see....still as fat as last time??? hahah no worries........I like your fatty look & thats make you special.

So ask your mommy not to curse me dead ah, I like u so much...but you can bite my daddy if he bully. K.

Slurp~slurp licks.

Shadi said...

Fei Tan: hehehe, my face all wet from Ben ben's saliva. Ben ben, i dont wanna curse u 1...ur daddy and uncle Henry force me 1... I like u too...last time u almost invade my cage, i remember...lol.