Friday, June 8, 2007

Lost and Found



I cant manage to wake up this morning for class. Was having a slight headache.


I woke up around 9am+, it was such a wonderful morning. I felt happy and relaxing. Then i went to check out my babies. They were all sleeping soundly except for Fei Tan. She's not inside the cage like always which is normal. But wait a minute... she didnt even touch her food!? She loves to eat and yet she never touch her food?!!!? What the heck!?


I started to worry and start to search for her inside the room. No sign of her found. She's not under the closet that she likes to hide the most. She's not hiding underneath my bags. So where is she?


Outside the room? Nope....no sign of her as well. Where else can she be? It's 11.45am now and she's still missing.


I've been thinking: Why are you doing this to mommy? I love you so much. What am i gonna do without you making noise and stealing my food again? Dont you wanna share food with mommy anymore? Dont you miss me?


Then an hour later, we found you back. lol. I was so happy to see you again. Your hands and feet were so dirty and i know you're hungry and scared.


Do you know that Uncle Gary said he'll make 1 mini poster for you? He asked me to blog. He said maybe you'll surf the net and get to read my blog. lol. While Uncle Alwin said he'll buy me a new hamster. But i told him you'll never be replaced because others cant make me as happy as you did. And he can save his money now, because you're back.

Shadi: You will be grounded from now on. Less freedom for you. lol.


2 comments:

Ben & Darling said...

What???

Missing in action for an hour??? Oh gosh, thats scary....but sound excited too.

Fei Tan, you gotta tell me your adventure story ya.

Shadi said...

Fei Tan : Ben ben i was so scared er. i whole night din eat and my feet and hands all dirty dirty coz ur daddy never mop the floor properly...sob sob...and mommy scold me...