Wednesday, June 6, 2007

What is Life (Part 2)

It's just few hours ago a friend of mine asking me all those silly questions and saying something like he gonna die soon. And few hours later.....

Andre:

" i dont know how many times I wished for death to come and pick me but she never did. "

" here my goal in existence i have a meaningless existence. i sleep, im busting my ass at my job and thats it."

"usually people dont do 9 nights of work in a row. i dont know how many people is able to do that."

"happy? i cant say if i'm happy. something is missing."

"maybe its love."

These friends of mine that i thought they're happy all the while, are not happy. One used to suffer from light depression; the other one feels like his life is incomplete with something missing. And he's lonely.

I love these friends of mine. i dont wanna lose them.

I wonder why some people in this world struggle just to stay alive. but some....they ask for death?

Wish that my stupid jokes will cheer u guys up. Just wanted u guys to be happy, so that i'll be happy.

andre-chan, te quiero mi amigo. Dont fell asleep in sitting position anymore or you gonna get a real back ache!

2 comments:

Hikaru said...

Hey girl,

Do not worry about me too much, I don't plan on leaving you alone, how can i let a good friend like you ever :P. Do take care of yourself and I promise I,ll do the same

Shadi said...

Make sure u do. Promise is a promise.